At bitwise.io, we hire passionate developers with high standards and a knack for unique challenges. We are always looking for full-time and contract candidates who are:
- Proficient in multiple programming languages
- Comfortable with the Linux command line
- Familiar with git version control
- A contributor to open source projects
- Detail-oriented with high coding standards
- Excited to tackle new and unusual problems
Sound like you? Interested? Let’s chat.
Current Job Openings
We have a great opportunity for an entry-level software engineer. You will be working with an experienced team of engineers and architects. We are looking for someone who is passionate about software. Initial work will involve developing integration tests, fixing bugs, and minor features.
- Must be proficient with the Python language
- Must be comfortable on the Linux command line
- Working knowledge of git is desired
- Linux or MacOS X desktop usage preferred
- Open Source contributions a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of software development experience
To apply, send your resume in .pdf format to email@example.com.